| List Price: | $10.99 |
| Price: | $8.79 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.Details |
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
40 new or used available from $5.96
Customer Review
I first picked up this manga because I was drawn to the gorgeous art. If you're into Gothic Lolita and Gothic Aristocrat fashion, Black Butler is worth reading just for the characters' clothing. There's a reason this series is popular with cosplayers!
However, Black Butler isn't just pretty, it's also a good read. Yes, it gets off to a slow start. I admit I spent the first several chapters wondering if there was any plot at all, but I kept reading and I'm glad I did. Having read further volumes, I can assure you the plot does pick up. More characters are introduced later on, and some characters I wasn't impressed with at first really surprised me!
If you like your stories dark and supernatural with a hint of mystery and a touch of humor, then I highly recommend Black Butler.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #13067 in Books
- Published on: 2010-01-26
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 7.50" h x .63" w x 5.00" l, .41 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 192 pages
Features
- ISBN13: 9780316080842
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

No comments:
Post a Comment